Contacting the team¶
The generic email address for the team is email@example.com. We have some service-specific contact addresses which should be used when contacting us about the corresponding service:
- GitLab support requests should be raised as an issue on the support project in GitLab. Should you need to email the GitLab operations team directly, you can used firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email about the legacy git.uis service should be directed to email@example.com.
- Support requests for Raven should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Raven admin team can be contacted directly in an emergency via email@example.com.
- Cloud computing (Amazon, Google, Azure, etc) related issues should be reported in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email threads which the Cloud team should be aware of should be Cc-d to email@example.com
- G Suite@Cambridge related issues should be reported in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email threads which the G Suite team should be aware of should be Cc-d to email@example.com
You can send us GPG encrypted files or email by using our GPG public keys.